Membership in Tampa Bay Infragard
CURRENT MEMBER ALERT
Not for new or prospective members
We invite your access to the new and enhanced InfraGard system. To gain access, you will call the Help Desk toll-free at 877-861-6298 to have your account activated and to be provided with your User ID and password. As we onboard users to the new system, we are expecting wait times to be higher than normal. In an effort to lessen the potential impact on callers, the Help Desk will activate your account, verify that you can log-in with your new password, and then allow you to peruse and acquaint yourself with the new system at your leisure. Please be sure to complete your profile and change your password as soon as you disconnect with the Help Desk.
Although the bulk of system maintenance has been completed, our technical teams are still working tirelessly to resolve a small number of glitches. While they are performing this work, there may be brief moments of system instability. Additionally, we are still in the process of adding content to the site.
For your convenience, InfraGard Technical Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will continue to do everything in our power to field your calls rapidly, while at the same time giving each user the respect and time his issue deserves.
We look forward to assisting you!
InfraGard Help Desk
Applications for new memberships are now available through the national InfraGard site. Prospective new members may apply online here.
InfraGard is an organization dedicated to the protection of the United States and the American people. In order to maintain a level of trust within the membership, all applicants undergo a records check performed by the FBI. Applications are screened according to a defined criteria and then passed to the local chapter for final processing.
Examples of those who may be well-suited for membership in the Infragard Tampa Bay Member Alliance include:
- Critical Infrastructure Owners/Operators
- Public Sector
- Private Sector
- Strategic Partners
- Local, State and Federal Law Enforcement
- Government Agencies (e.g. MPO’s, Transit Agencies, Cities, Special Districts, etc.)
- Other First Responders (Fire, EMS, etc.)
All members have FBI Security Clearance for Law Enforcement Sensitive/FOUO information.
InfraGard membership comes with great responsibility. We value active members who are willing to devote their time, effort and talent to help build this organization and achieve our goals of protecting the American people. You will be a representative of the nation’s largest volunteer organization dedicated to critical infrastructure protection.
Benefits of Membership
- Network with representatives from other companies that help maintain our national infrastructure. Quick Fact: 350 of our nation’s Fortune 500 have a representative in InfraGard.
- Gain access to an FBI secure communication network complete with VPN encrypted website, webmail, listservs, message boards and much more.
- Learn time-sensitive, infrastructure related security information from government sources such as the FBI and DHS.
- Get invitations and discounts to important training seminars and conferences.
- Best of all, there is no cost to join InfraGard. *
* Under the by-laws of the National InfraGard organization, there are no dues required as a condition of membership. Members are advised however that there are costs associated with providing a quality membership experience, so the Tampa Bay Chapter invites its members to contribute annually on a voluntary basis.