Membership in Tampa Bay Infragard
Applications for new memberships are now available through the national InfraGard site https://www.infragard.org/. Prospective new members may apply online here.
InfraGard is an organization dedicated to the protection of the United States and the American people. In order to maintain a level of trust within the membership, all applicants undergo a record check performed by the FBI. Applications are screened according to defined criteria and then passed to the local chapter for final processing.
Examples of those who may be well-suited for membership in the Infragard Tampa Bay Member Alliance include:
- Critical Infrastructure Owners/Operators
- Public Sector
- Private Sector
- Strategic Partners
- Local, State and Federal Law Enforcement
- Government Agencies (e.g. MPO’s, Transit Agencies, Cities, Special Districts, etc.)
- Other First Responders (Fire, EMS, etc.)
All members have FBI Security Clearance for Law Enforcement Sensitive/FOUO information.
InfraGard membership comes with great responsibility. We value active members who are willing to devote their time, effort and talent to help build this organization and achieve our goals of protecting the American people. You will be a representative of the nation’s largest volunteer organization dedicated to critical infrastructure protection.
Benefits of Membership
- Network with representatives from other companies that help maintain our national infrastructure. Quick Fact: 350 of our nation’s Fortune 500 have a representative in InfraGard.
- Gain access to an FBI secure communication network complete with VPN encrypted website, webmail, listservs, message boards and much more.
- Learn time-sensitive, infrastructure related security information from government sources such as the FBI and DHS.
- Get invitations and discounts on important training seminars and conferences.
- Best of all, there is no cost to join InfraGard. *
* Under the by-laws of the National InfraGard organization, there are no dues required as a condition of membership. Members are advised however that there are costs associated with providing a quality membership experience, so the Tampa Bay Chapter invites its members to contribute annually on a voluntary basis.